Saturday, May 12, 2012

A new website

Having recently returned to freelance/consulting work, I've been itching for projects to dive into. So this last week I dived into one of my own making.

I created the site Critical Social Justice as a platform to write about the issues I care about and follow - and to engage with others in the community. I've also inviting people to write guest articles and hope to develop a rich resource for those interested in social and criminal justice.

For anyone who has been following this anitaxpressmyself blog, some of the entries may seem familiar since I adapted several of the blogs I wrote over the last year for this new site (which had the extra benefit of not only giving me some quick content, but making it look like the site has been around longer than it has).

Since my goal is to find writing, research and public engagement gigs, I plan to use this site to demonstrate my style of writing and engage with individuals and organizations in the social justice community. The whole self-promotion side of being a consultant has never been my strong suit, but I'm working on that.

Feedback and comments on my new site are most welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment